Home Forums Articles Galleries Downloads Servers BanSys Site Links Search FAQ 23 Aug 18:24

Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

10 March 2017 18:58
Is there anybody out there ?

25 December 2016 00:29
Merry x-mas Rioteers Hello

24 December 2016 19:12
merry xmas Party

24 December 2016 13:46
Merry xmas Smile

25 November 2016 23:53
Welcome to our 2 new members, Stix and TimmyTheLion Smile

01 January 2016 19:59
Happy New year guys Smile

24 December 2015 22:25
Happy holidays to you all!

24 December 2015 10:21
Merry X-Mas guys Smile

24 December 2015 08:57
merry christmas to ya!

Visitor Location

View Thread
Riot :: Riot Public forum :: Banned from Riot Server(s)?
 Print Thread
admin decission Armadan ban
Sup@hKing
#1 Print Post
Posted on 03 December 2012 17:18

Super Administrator

The admin that banned U wil answer in this tread.
Make sure you have read the server rules.

Also please respect the forum rules, and post in english, if you dont know english make a google translate quote on top of your german post and one of our german members wil review it.
jointheriot.org/ts3banner/ThaBomb.png

Www.JoinTheRiot.Org
Lazerman
#2 Print Post
Posted on 05 December 2012 16:51

ok ok , i see. same problem here, if admin is wrong, u ve to say he is right... .-) i know this. but this not happen on topservers @ dan check logfiles,check id,tell me what hack i use,argue in forum thatz the way u find cheater, but u shoot me from ur base and u think u base is invissible. if u act like this, why u wonder about my reaction??? this is a publicserver, and i never see u play on top server....windi is a good player
Edited by Lazerman on 05 December 2012 16:52

ArmaDan
#3 Print Post
Posted on 06 December 2012 07:24

first of all im not german, im norwegian, and i have never talked to u in german on any servers ever!
Second, the reason why i shut down server the first time that day, was because the server had been running for hours with only blufor team and blufor had so big headstart that it was impossible for opfor to even capture a town without being attacked by blufor airunits. and its no fun for one team to be used as target practising without possibility to defend our self. AND it was NOT 15 players on server. I think we were about 9 or something, several quit because we didnt have anything and blufor were attacking us with airunits.

Third: the reason why u are banned is because I suspect u of use maphack of some sort. In the beginning of round u come straight towards our base area and capture towns towards our base. later when i move MHQ across the map and build new base u come straight towards that area again.

U also know that these kind of cheats are impossible to dedect in any logs, so it is impossible for us to prove this. BUT the nice thing about having our own server is that we DONT have to prove it. it's enough that I think its too unlikely that u would have found me that fast when we are alone on server.

And last: I might be wrong about this, but its NOT wise of u to come to our forum and start being rude and lying and being an asshole if u want to be unbanned.
Edited by ArmaDan on 06 December 2012 10:28

Lazerman
#4 Print Post
Posted on 06 December 2012 10:52

ArmaDan wrote:
first of all im not german, im norwegian, and i have never talked to u in german on any servers ever!
Second, the reason why i shut down server the first time that day, was because the server had been running for hours with only blufor team and blufor had so big headstart that it was impossible for opfor to even capture a town without being attacked by blufor airunits. and its no fun for one team to be used as target practising without possibility to defend our self. AND it was NOT 15 players on server. I think we were about 9 or something, several quit because we didnt have anything and blufor were attacking us with airunits.

Third: the reason why u are banned is because I suspect u of use maphack of some sort. In the beginning of round u come straight towards our base area and capture towns towards our base. later when i move MHQ across the map and build new base u come straight towards that area again.

U also know that these kind of cheats are impossible to dedect in any logs, so it is impossible for us to prove this. BUT the nice thing about having our own server is that we DONT have to prove it. it's enough that I think its too unlikely that u would have found me that fast when we are alone on server.

And last: I might be wrong about this, but its NOT wise of u to come to our forum and start being rude and lying and being an asshole if u want to be unbanned.

u will not unbann me, doesnt matter what i say.... we were 15 player , u can check logs for this, very usefull to check playernumber, u also didnt changed startdistance(startdistance was at 5500 meter) u started jalavur kushab and i started bastam north(that are 5500meter) i dont need to start a gamehack or map hack for this, i only tried go center. after i destroid ur base mulladost i was flying in chopper shukurku chakchak sultan loymanara ans u started shooting me north of loy with u aa, so i started circling and u shoot again, itz realy dumb to think this is a hack. if ur base is alive 30 minutes or longer middle of game, u are good in hidding u base, but u shoot my chopper i was at alt 800. townactivation was 500m everything what is shooting me must be enemydefence.... are u cheating???? or did ur cheat not work that day??? no base is invissibly. if u think ur base is invisble im sure u are hacking... have a nice day

and tell me pls serverowner...
and if u think evrything is crap what i tell here, come Ohai server, and u will say everyone is a cheater, if u argue like one week before
Edited by Lazerman on 08 December 2012 01:58

Lazerman
#5 Print Post
Posted on 09 December 2012 20:55

Lazerman wrote:
ArmaDan wrote:

u will not unbann me, doesnt matter what i say.... we were 15 player , u can check logs for this, very usefull to check playernumber, u also didnt changed startdistance(startdistance was at 5500 meter) u started jalavur kushab and i started bastam north(that are 5500meter) i dont need to start a gamehack or map hack for this, i only tried go center. after i destroid ur base mulladost i was flying in chopper shukurku chakchak sultan loymanara ans u started shooting me north of loy with u aa, so i started circling and u shoot again, itz realy dumb to think this is a hack. if ur base is alive 30 minutes or longer middle of game, u are good in hidding u base, but u shoot my chopper i was at alt 800. townactivation was 500m everything what is shooting me must be enemydefence.... are u cheating???? or did ur cheat not work that day??? no base is invissibly. if u think ur base is invisble im sure u are hacking... have a nice day

and tell me pls serverowner...
and if u think evrything is crap what i tell here, come Ohai server, and u will say everyone is a cheater, if u argue like one week before

170 views and u give a shit on this )))))

so funny u think u right and im not cheating so funny. i know u will not unbann me and cause that i say , u an idiot in arma, still funny, i ve static ip, easy for u to ban me from forum, if u dont like the truth....u not masure of all things...but u act like it
Edited by Lazerman on 09 December 2012 21:03

Jump to Forum:

Member Contribute Panel
· Submit News 
· Submit Article 
· Submit Photo 
· Submit Link 
· Submit Video 
· Submit Challenge⇦ Fight Us!

Member contributions are
evaluated within 24 hours

Latest Photo